Centre européen de traduction littéraire (European Centre for Literary Translation), CETL, Brussels
* Literary translation, English-French: degree
Université Paul-Valéry (Montpellier 3)
* Certificate of Competency in Ancient Languages (Latin): 3-year degree
* Applied Foreign languages (German and English): 4-year M.A.
Université Paris-Sorbonne (Paris 4)
* Applied Foreign languages (English and German): 3-year B.A.
École Nationale de Commerce, Paris
* International trade: 2-year Advanced technician’s certificate
Oxford University Department for Continuing Education, Oxford
* Literature, creative writing, history of art: twelve online courses (120 CATS points)
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Montpellier
* Computer sciences, algorithmics and programming: three completed undergraduate courses
British Chamber of Commerce in Paris
* Commercial English: certificate
French-German Chamber of Commerce
* Commercial German: certificate
From 1996 to 2021
Freelance translator from English and German into French. See Styladoc.
Multilingual salaried jobs in various areas.